Oooooooookay. I was getting on youtube today and, as always, gave a quick glance at the “Recommended for you” section and came across this GEM!
Because you watched Kim Burrell and Harry Connick, Jr. “I Pray on Christmas” (featured on a previous post)
Kim Burrell paying tribute to Whitney Elizabeth Houston. (PS Who knew she and Hitler shared a middle name?)
Let’s break this one down, shall we?
- First and foremost, I actually really like Kim Burrell’s voice, but let’s be honest… Whitney delivers like Domino’s with the crazy
- At what point do you think Kim thinks to herself “You know what? I’m gonna see how many runs I can do until Whitney just loses it.” It is my opinion this happens about fifteen seconds into her performance at…
- :33 Whitney, you are in PUBLIC
- 1:47 Surely she’ll sit back down eventually, right? (she doesn’t)
- Whitney really really loves her some downward runs
- 2:55 Maestro Houston to stage right, please
- 3:22 WHERE IS YOUR CUT OFF WHITNEY!?!
Artist: Whitney Houston/ Album: My Love is Your Love