skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ub-SESSED: infatuations in the age of attention deficiency
Monday, October 4, 2010
Ziggy Stardust
Whoa! Happy World Space Week!!!!!!!!
Fallen
from
Sascha Geddert
on
Vimeo
.
And here is an old world equivalent:
via
BoingBoing.net
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ball & Chain
I know it’s been quite a while, but don’t think I’ve forgotten about… DANCE PARTY FRIDAY!!!! This video was featured on B...
On the Steps of the Palace
For no other reason than because I think they are cool… here are some pictures of STAIRS!! In looking around online I found that there ...
Children and Art
This week I got the chance to stay with Emily (you might remember her as the mezzo soloist for Elijah ), her husband Carroll (lead singer of...
Photograph
This Christmas, with the generous financial support of a variety of holiday benefactors, will be known heretofore as “A Ruth Orkin Chris...
Look Before You Leap
In celebration of Leap Day—the best of all temporally related quadrennial celebrations—I thought it would be fun to take a photographic loo...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(16)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
2012
(30)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(219)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(20)
▼
2010
(137)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(14)
▼
October
(31)
Fear No More
Honey Can I Put on Your Clothes?
Fisherman’s Song
Leader of the Band
Catalogue Kids
Music is the Victim
Turning Japanese
God, That’s Good!
Sexy Lady
Oh, What a Night for Dancing
I Got Trouble
Myths and Hymns
My Stupid Mouth
A Fine Romance
Animal in the Pit
Tear Stained Letter
Statues and Stories
Sophisticated Lady
This Song Has No Title
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Are You About a Size 14?
Party on the patio
Innuendo
Here’s to the Band
When Autumn Comes
Raised Up Family
Come, now a roundel and a fairy song
Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most
They All Went to Mexico
Ziggy Stardust
Sam, You Made the Pants Too Long
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
About Me
Joseph
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.