skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ub-SESSED: infatuations in the age of attention deficiency
Sunday, August 1, 2010
The Way You Move
*Tear*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ball & Chain
I know it’s been quite a while, but don’t think I’ve forgotten about… DANCE PARTY FRIDAY!!!! This video was featured on B...
On the Steps of the Palace
For no other reason than because I think they are cool… here are some pictures of STAIRS!! In looking around online I found that there ...
Children and Art
This week I got the chance to stay with Emily (you might remember her as the mezzo soloist for Elijah ), her husband Carroll (lead singer of...
Photograph
This Christmas, with the generous financial support of a variety of holiday benefactors, will be known heretofore as “A Ruth Orkin Chris...
Look Before You Leap
In celebration of Leap Day—the best of all temporally related quadrennial celebrations—I thought it would be fun to take a photographic loo...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(16)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
2012
(30)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(219)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(20)
▼
2010
(137)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(14)
Fill it up Again
If You’re Gonna Play in Texas (You Gotta Have a Fi...
The Grass is Blue
Drivin’ Cross Country
Animal Song
Joe Worker
School’s Out
Leaving on a Jet Plane
Children and Art
Gimme the Prize
I'm Going to Haunt You
A Place in the Country
Gee Officer Krupke
The Way You Move
►
July
(20)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
About Me
Joseph
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.